Create and Track Jobs that integrate with your entire moving operations
Moving Jobs need to be estimated, scheduled, assigned with a truck or vehicle, assigned with movers, and tracked through their completion. MoverBase makes this simple to do. On MoverBase a Job is defined as any scheduled moving assignment that has been scheduled with Movers, Trucks, Inventory or moving Supplies.
- Low Cost: Unlimited number of Jobs for as low as one dollar per Job per month. During the free trial you have 10 Jobs for free.
- Central Booking System: Schedule Jobs for clients in a central booking system
- Job Price Estimator Module: Create Job Quotes using Pricing, Inventory and Supply Estimators
- Job Print Sheet: A single view contains all pricing and Job information, email and print ready
- Job Status Module: Know at a glance when all Job information is 100% ready
- Truck Assignment: Assign Trucks and track Truck Rates
- Crew Assignment: Assign Crew based on schedule availability
- Multiple Job Addresses: Assign multiple pick up and drop off addresses in a single job
- Dispatch Friendly: Dispatch Job Assignments to every Mover instantly
- Actual versus Estimate Pricing: Close Jobs with Actual Costs, Movers and Supplies
- Mover Job History: View any Movers past Jobs with your company and track staff utilization
- Client Job History: Keep a detailed record of all Jobs for every Client
- Job History Calendar Archive: Unlimited space to store past Jobs and search by date